One of the most unique features of this picturesque course layout is the intricate hand-laid rockwork that surrounds many of the tees, greens and fairways using the naturally occuring rock from the site. The par-72 course yardage is nearly 6500 yards from the tips, and offers five sets of tees to challenge golfers of all levels.
In addition to its outstanding beauty, The Chimneys is proud to join a growing league of golf courses that are taking advantage the environmentally conscious practice of using recycled water to keep the course beautiful. This method of irrigation provides the course with a constant, dependable supply of water during these times of increased watering restrictions and drought. Unlike many courses in North Georgia Area, The Chimneys remains green even in the hottest months.
The Chimneys clubhouse features a fully stocked pro shop and snack and beverage bar, and the friendly staff will be happy to assist you with any of your outing or tournament needs.
Latest Course Updates
- We are in the process of updating our golf car fleet with new blue Yamaha golf cars. The entire fleet will be updated by Aug 28th.
- We are also continue to work to provide options that help keep our customers comfortable. Currently under construction are on-course shelters to provide our customers a way to get out of the hot summer sun.
- New!– Member Guest Fee – Are you a Chimneys Member? Bring your guests Monday through Friday and they only pay $25 (max 3 guests per Member).
- New for Juniors! Pay Your Age for golfers 15 years old & under! Please see our Rates for more info!
- Please see our Dress Code policy HERE